Li-ion lithium battery is a product that requires high quality and high safety. Consumers often don't know the performance of the battery when using it. As a result, the efficiency of the battery is often not up to the ideal goal during use, or even blindly used, and it can also cause battery explosions. Personal safety will also be impaired, so understanding the performance of the battery is of utmost importance.
1. The fastest inspection method is to detect the internal resistance and maximum discharge current. Good quality li-ion lithium battery equipment has very small internal resistance and large maximum discharge current. Use a multimeter with a 20A range to directly short the two electrodes of the li-ion lithium battery. The current should generally be about 10A, or even higher, and it can be maintained for a period of time. A relatively stable battery is a good battery.
2. Look at the appearance; the fullness of the appearance, such as the general li-ion lithium battery equipment of about 2000mAh, is relatively large. The workmanship is more delicate or the packaging is more plump.
3. Look at the hardness; you can gently pinch the middle part of the li-ion lithium battery device with your hands or moderately pinch the middle part of the li-ion lithium battery device. The hardness is moderate and there is no soft squeeze feeling, which proves that the lithium battery is a relatively high-quality battery.
4. Look at the weight; remove the outer packaging, and feel whether the weight of the li-ion lithium battery is heavy. If the weight is heavy, it is a high-quality battery.
5. When the li-ion lithium battery equipment is working, continue to discharge for about 10 minutes. If the battery poles are not hot, the battery protection board system is perfect. Generally, the quality of li-ion lithium battery equipment with high-quality protection board is better than that of ordinary lithium-ion batteries.