LiFePO4 batteries capacity is one of the most important performance indicators for weighing battery performance. It represents the amount of electricity released by the battery under certain conditions, that is, the capacity of the battery, usually in hours.
LiFePO4 batteries refer to a lithium ion battery that uses lithium iron phosphate as a positive electrode material. The cathode materials of lithium-ion batteries mainly include lithium cobaltate, lithium manganate, lithium nickelate, ternary materials, lithium iron phosphate and so on.
Generally speaking, the higher the charge and discharge voltage of LiFePO4 battery, the greater its capacity.
1. For the same battery, with the same remaining capacity, the voltage value changes due to the magnitude of the discharge current. The greater the discharge current, the lower the voltage. In the absence of current, the voltage is the highest.
2. The influence of ambient temperature on the voltage of LiFePO4 batteries, the lower the temperature, the lower the voltage of the battery with the same capacity.
3. The influence of cycling on the battery discharge platform. As the cycle progresses, the discharge platform of lithium lifepo4 tends to deteriorate. The discharge platform is reduced, so the capacity represented by the same voltage changes accordingly.
4. Different manufacturers and different capacity lithium iron phosphate batteries have slightly different discharge platforms.
5. Li-ion batteries with different types of electrode materials have quite different discharge platforms. The discharge platforms of cobalt lithium and manganese lithium are completely different.